Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fruit Cocktail

So, what has been happening in our world?

I got to play surgeon one day. Eric's disolveable stitches, not yet dissolved, were sticking out his chest where the port had been removed. Eric called the doctor and was told he could cut the stitch off as close as he could to the skin. From one of Eric's previous visit to the doctor, I had a hospital scissor and set of tweezers. I found the fishing line stitch and snipped it! And there was no blood!

I hit my head twice tonight. Once on an open cupboard door, a door I opened and then on the door jamb of the bathroom. You know, because the door frame gets moved a lot. :P

Eric's sister Tessa came to town from Virginia where she now lives. It was nice seeing her and she seems quite happy.

Norris likes popcorn but will only eat pieces with butter on it. He's a spoiled little dog!

Eric and I watched a movie called Blue Powder and Forrest Whitaker is in it. We watched another show where someone made a joke about Forrest Whitaker's weird eye and I'd never noticed his eye was weird... so Eric pointed it out to me in the movie. I still don't really see it. But don't tell Eric that.

We had to buy some sunscreen because Eric keeps burning his left arm while driving. You know you're fair skinned when you burn your arm just driving.

Well foilks, that all I have for now. I'll let you know when I have more to dazzle you with...

No comments:

Post a Comment